LOVE, COMPASSION & CARE
Praise to the Father of compassion, care, kindness, mercy, grace, love, faith, hope, peace, gentleness, comfort, and perseverance – who comforts us so we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we received.
COMPASSIONATE CARE MINISTRY GOALS:
- Prayer for those who are sick [hospital, home, hospice].
- Sending cards to sick, grieving, hurting, etc.
- Communication about persons going through hardship and in need.
- Provide online live stream worship for the sick and shut-in.
- This unified outreach evolves around Matt 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’”