About Compassionate Care
LOVE, COMPASSION & CARE
Praise to the Father of love, compassion, hope, faithfulness, peace, patience, kindness, joy, gentleness, comfort, and perseverance, who comforts us so we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we received.
COMPASSIONATE CARE MINISTRY GOALS:
- * Visitation of those members who are sick [hospital, home, hospice].
- * Sending cards to sick, grieving, hurting, etc.
- * Communication about persons who are sick [hospital, home, hospice].
- * Provide online worship recordings for sick and shut-in.
- * This unified outreach evolves around Matt 25; “when I was sick, you came to visit…”